This policy applies to your usage of any services within, or connected to Aurora Tech Support.
Clients conflicting with this policy may face their services’
temporary or permanent cessation. We always endeavor to warn
customers who may have inadvertently contravened the policy. Only where
we suspect deliberate contravention, or where severe network abuse is
involved, you may be cut off without notice.
Here is the policy:
- The customer may not use, or permit use of any service for any purpose which contravenes the laws of the United Kingdom.
- The customer may not use, or permit use of any service for network
abuse: the bulk sending of any kind of unsolicited network traffic.
- The customer may not use any service for the hosting or promotion of any software or services designed for network abuse.
- The customer is entirely responsible for any activity conducted on
any service, and must take steps to ensure that anyone to whom access is
granted will not breach this policy in turn.
- The customer agrees by subscribing to a service, that the customer
will fully indemnify us against any claims for loss or damage by any
third party in respect of activities conducted on any service under the
- For Virtual Machines only: the customer
acknowledges that if their use of their Virtual Machine affects some other
users, and must agree to terminate at our request, any
activities which we deem to be degrading to the service that we
provide our clients.